Asta manufactures high-quality insulated winding material made of copper for use in electrical machinery in the high-energy sector, so-called conductors (CTC) for transformers, and roebel bars for generators. Asta has a top position worldwide in these areas.
• Development of new insulating materials in-house and in cooperation with external R&D and universities, for instance:
- Development of a new PVF varnish system with improved Tl-140
- New generation of insulating Polymer with extremely high thermal stability
- New generation of Epoxy varnish system
- Insulating varnish system with improved heat conductivity
• Continuous development of new and improvement of existing products